New Zealand Dollar
Swarovski Elements Classic Necklace
This timeless full sterling silver Bubble necklace with Swarovski Elements will impress !
The Swarovski crystals have a excellent cut that ensures a diamond look and sparkle.
Choose Your Color
This timeless full sterling silver Bubble necklace with Swarovski Elements will impress ! The Swarovski crystals have a excellent cut that ensures a diamond look and sparkle. Beautifully hung on a 44cm silver plated chain.
About 925 Sterling Silver
925 sterling silver is comprised of 92.5% pure silver alloyed with other metals for strength, shine, and durability. Generally, the remaining 7.5% of the composition includes a harder metal such as copper or nickel. On its own, silver is quite soft and would not be able to withstand being formed into jewellery, or being worn on a daily basis. Quality sterling silver jewellery is usually stamped ".925 sterling silver", to indicate the purity of the metal. All products are 925 sterling silver, unless otherwise noted. Other metals that we use include brass based metal, which is plated with more precious metals. Using brass based metals allows for a rich silver or gold hue at a lower price than 925 sterling silver.
Nickel Free - All our sterling silver jewellery which we carry are all specifically alloyed without nickel, suitable for those people who have sensitive skin and/or nickel allergies. Many of the alloys used in jewellery contain nickel and people who experience allergic reactions to nickel can suffer from itcing or redness or rashes at the point of contact. However our entire range of jewellery collection allows you to wear beautiful jewellery without having to suffer.
Many of our couture and special occasion jewellery pieces are made from 14k white or yellow gold, for a more luxurious look and feel. We will always make sure the metal type is provided in the product details, so that our customers know exactly what they are purchasing.
The Swarovski name has been synonymous with finely crafted crystal jewellery since 1895. That’s when Daniel Swarovski, a talented Bohemian inventor, settled in at a small Austrian village to set up shop with his newest creation: a machine for cutting and polishing crystal stones.
Eventually, his patented invention revolutionised the jewellery industry, and the Swarovski legacy continues to shine today, as Swarovski is the world’s number one producer of dazzling precision-cut crystal!
Elegant Swarovski Elements Bubble design.
Set on 925 Sterling Silver.
Pendant Size: 12mm Bubble Design with 44 cm Silver Plated Chain
Gemstone: Authentic Swarovski Elements
Manufactured to exacting jewellery standards.
All our products are individually hand-made so each item will be unique and may vary slightly from the image shown.
SIngle Freshwater Pearl Necklace
Pearl Necklace with Swarovski Elements
18K White Gold Lucky Dragon Fly Crystal Necklace
Bubble Necklace and Earrings Set with Swarovksi Elements
Sale Price: $89.00
18K Yellow Gold Plated Over the Moon in Love Necklace
Ice Solitaire Pendant
Tri Heart Set Necklace
Trinity Heart Set Necklace
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exchanges